Join us for our July luncheon, where you'll have the chance to meet new colleagues, catch up with old friends and hear valuable information that can help you grow in your profession.
If you aren’t able to attend the PRSA International Conference, don’t worry. We’re bringing one of the sessions to you!
Aurora Meyer, APR, director of communication and marketing at the University of Missouri School of Law, will present “Maximum Engagement-Minimum Resources.”
Are you afraid of content calendars? Are you churning out content every day? Learn how to use content calendars more efficiently to make sure you're targeting the right audience on the right platform at the right time. We'll cover branding, social media and content strategy to make sure your efforts are working to achieve your organization's goals.
In this session you will walk away with:
- The ability to create a flexible content calendar to stop missing prime opportunities including tips on when to modify the calendar.
- Tips to identify Urgent vs. Important and determine how those can fit into a calendar and not derail an entire plan.
- How to brand and resize images using free tools.
- Ways to make your content work harder for you and reuse what you already have.
- Tips for sharing based on audience and past audience behavior.
The cost is $12 for members, $17 for non-members, and $8 for students. We're happy to take credit card payments, online or at the door, with a 50-cent surcharge for processing.
(Note: Students, please select the "pay at the event" option.)
We hope to see you there!